Our aluminum, phthalate, and paraben free deodorant is made from nourishing and gentle organic ingredients. Stay smelling fresh all day long, naturally with our 24-hour formula.
Genuine: Woody and musky scent with a touch of cedar and leather.
Ingredients: Organic Shea butter, Organic Coconut oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Vitamin E, and Fragrance Oil.
Tips for Use:
- Your body needs time to adjust. If your armpit pores have been blocked daily for years, there will be a lot of build-up that needs to get flushed out before your pores can start working and sweating normally again.
- Make sure you are clean.
- A little goes a long way. Gently rub a pea size amount into clean armpits. Do not over apply.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If you experience any itching or redness, take a day to reset. Clean well. Begin again, but with less product.
- Allow the cream to penetrate before putting on clothes.
- Little beads are a common occurrence w/ natural Shea Butter, one of the great ingredients in our Deodorant.
- Hot temperatures will result in a much creamier deodorant as the oils melt in the high 70's. Some separation may occur and is natural. Simply give it a good stir and pop in the refrigerator until firm.
- Cold temperatures will cause the oils to firm up and may make it difficult to remove the product from the jar. Your fingertip should warm it up enough to rub in and your armpit will also help with that once it touches your skin. If you'd like to get the product back to a creamier state, warm up the jar in hot water.
- External use only.